Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, December 4, 2016

December Beginning

Busy time after Thanksgiving  trip to dentist and then onward to Nashville to have tooth pulled.
Visit to doctor and waiting for blood work results, on antibiotic for infection,

An all day rain and I like it, we need it  and much tackled inside, a healthy dinner and tomorrow
hopefully desk full of papers and ironing.

Love the pictures that arrive from family
My first granddaughter with her dad

Awesome hair on one of my youngest granddaughter's
Going to a Christmas party and remember those days well

Today second visit from plumber and I cooked a healthy meal, black eyed peas, fresh turnip greens,
 mashed potato's, cornbread and even made a pumpkin pie.


6 comments:

Pienosole said...

Beautiful people and yummy-looking food! Happy Monday to you. :-)

Pienosole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good morning dear Ernestine ~ You have such a good looking family and I know getting the pictures brighten your days and uplift your heart.

Your meal sounds and looks delicious.

Happy Christmas holidays ~ FlowerLady

Wisewebwoman said...

Lovely photos. You lighten my heart.
XO
WWW

Tabor said...

I love that you cook so much and so healthy. Many who are alone eat very poorly and do not cook at all! Pictures do brighten our days...keep reminding them how important they are to your day. Hope the doctor's appt. goes well.

Marcie said...

Wow, your granddaughter's hair is lovely, isn't it!? I like the photos you included in this post. Sending healing energy!