Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, May 11, 2018

Come Visit Me On This Day

Beautiful
sunny day
everything is lush and green.

Everything is changing
every day
gardens surrounding
this cottage
change

I am changing also
and need to accept.

and a friend made a visit
bless you Polly, so happy you are at your home "on land."
Thank you for the flowers,,,,

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, so beautiful!
I didn't realize you had such "tamed" surroundings...
And you are SO right about change. "“One thing that must not change is our ability to change... The alternative is ineffectiveness and extinction.” (Steve Douglass, I believe)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Rebecca, all planted 9 years AGO, miss so working outsaide
takes a long time for plants to look like this,
the woodS are not tame, but around the cottage it is tame :)

Tabor said...

What a lovely garden in which to change! YOu are so lucky, even though it may not seem that way. I watch the news and realize how truly blessed we are in America unless we are a minority.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your gardens are oh so lovely and I'm glad you're home and able to enjoy them.

Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

Bluebird49 said...

What a beautiful place you have to enjoy! I know I hate change, and I shouldn't, I guess. Too much a creature of habit -- leaves me behind!

kerrdelune said...

Beautiful garden, and it makes my heart glad to hear you sounding more "upbeat".